As we enter a new decade with a clear direction and the objective to continue to assist our business partners grow, we have re-introduced our Clubs Consulting arm of Barringtons. We have new services, new structure and new faces;
We have over 100+ years experience in our Consulting team which is headed up by Tanya Hill.
Tanya Hill - Executive Manager Clubs Consulting
A passionate and highly motivated Executive Manager who has been with Barringtons since 2016, Tanya has 15 years direct Club experience. Her roles included leading and mentoring teams, human resources, building and improving service culture and analysing various venue trends, including gaming, bar and food offerings in both Sydney Metropolitan and NSW country venues.
Tanya’s extensive Club experience, combined with her Diplomas in Business, Leadership and Management and Event Management makes her the perfect person to lead Barringtons Clubs Consulting team.
Assisting Tanya as a major part of our Consulting team and the service they provide to you are;
- Industrial Relations - Ashlea Harper, a long history as a successful Club HR Manager and in Corporate Australia.
- Liquor & Gaming Compliance - Adam Purcell, recognised as an industry leader when it comes to compliance in the liquor and gaming industry.
- Operational Reviews/Club Recruitment - Barringtons Executive team
- Investigations - Geoff Clark a specialist fraud/theft and IR investigator with over 30 years experience as a New South Wales Detective and during the past 15 years in corporate Australia.
- Work, Health and Safety - Dave Napper a Senior Consultant with extensive knowledge in WHS & Risk Management for the Club Industry.
- Risk & Security Risk Management - Glenn Lynch a Non Executive Director - Risk & Compliance for Barrington Group Australia with over 20 years experience in Club Risk.
- Customised Training - Tanya Hill
For more information on Barringtons Club Consulting, get in touch with Tanya Hill today.
Can you customise Smartek for our business?
Yes! We pride ourselves on being able to tailor all of Barringtons' products and services to the needs of our clients. Get in touch with our team to talk about customisation options.
Can you help with understanding compliance?
Aside from Smartek, Barringtons offers a range of other business services including training. Options such as our Club Compliance and Risk Management Course (CCRMC) are great options, and provide a great basis in compliance for some of Australia's most highly regulated industries.
Will Smartek help me as a contractor?
Smartek is designed to be used by businesses and workers alike, making life easier for everybody involved in compliance processes.