Build on your existing Club experience and learn how to develop and deliver successful club events. Gain insights into how to develop budgets, work breakdown structures, risk mitigation and contingency planning.
Learn how to:
- Build structures for effective systems and communication
- Maximise software user for productivity
- Understand and incorporate emerging trends in Events
- Bring your Events function to life
- Capitalise on social media in Events
Download the course brochure here.
Fast track your success with 5 x 2 day classroom-based training sessions focussing on events, with the remainder of the Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) to be completed over 6 months.
Click here to enrol in Certificate IV in Business Administration - BSB40515.
Contact the Barringtons’ team today!
Our team at Barringtons has decades of experience delivering accredited and engaging training to a range of Australian businesses.
Let us help your team get qualified, contact us today!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397