Designed for Executive chefs, Sous chefs and Chef de Partie chefs who are ready to take the next step towards kitchen management success, this course is customised to ensure you build your leadership skills, while focusing on learning the latest kitchen trends. Study ONLINE for flexible learning.
Learn how to:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Operate a financially successful kitchen
- Adapt to constant industry change
- Be a great mentor and empower your team for success
- Develop personalised recipes
- Understand food trends and presentation techniques
- Boost your menu marketability and ensure your food looks as good as it tastes
Download the course brochure here.
Click here to enrol in Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - BSB42015.
This course can be delivered in face to face sessions at a given time and venue or can be completed online.
Contact the Barringtons team today!
Our team at Barringtons has decades of experience delivering accredited and engaging training to a range of Australian businesses. Let us help your team get qualified - contact us today!
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397