Strong customer service lies at the heart of any successful Australian business. You want every person who interacts with your organisation to feel valued, supported and sought after. While some may think customer service is a soft skill, it’s actually an area that benefits greatly from focused training and effort.
Making training investments in customer service for your staff can pay dividends in the long run. Take a look at some of the stats from the American Express Global Customer Service Barometer:
- 40 per cent of Australian customers switch companies after one bad customer service experience.
- 72 per cent of Australian respondents reported spending more with a company as a result of pleasant customer service experiences.
- Australian consumers noted they were willing to pay 12 per cent more for good customer service.
Investing in the customer service skills of your staff is an investment in the success of your business.
Barringtons’ Customer Service Courses
Barringtons’ customer service courses address the need for this kind of training across Australia. With decades of experience delivering effective and time-efficient courses in a wide range of areas, our team is confident that these sessions will provide your staff with all the expertise they need when it comes to customer service.
- Customer Service Training Program: In this course, we will teach your frontline staff core skills like anticipating customer needs, developing points of difference, meeting client needs and beyond.
- e-Customer Service: This is an online course that teaches professionals how to become a true champion of customer service. To learn more, check out the course description page.
Why work with Barringtons?
Barringtons has a track record of excellence and our customer service programs for Australian businesses are no exception. We are confident we can provide your team with the skills needed to excel in every different type of customer service scenario.
To learn more about our training offerings or to simply sign up for one of our customer service programs, fill out our online enquiry form today.