Advanced Licensee Training Course - ENROL NOW!
Recent legislative* change means that the club industry is required to obtain mandatory licensee training through Liquor & Gaming NSW approved courses.
The Licensee and Advanced Licensee training courses are for licensees, approved managers and club secretaries, so you are better prepared for the challenges of operating a venue, while ensuring a vibrant and safe hospitality environment.
Advanced Licensee training is an additional course for those who may operate a business in a higher risk environment, such as venues authorised to trade after midnight.
Licensees and approved managers applying for a new liquor licence or transfer of an existing licence to another person or premise from 1 September 2018.
Existing licensees and approved managers, from 1 April 2019, align to the renewal of your existing NSW competency card.
Click here to enrol in this essential course!
ADVANCED LICENSEE COURSE
- Valid NSW RSA
- Liquor & Gaming NSW approved Licensee training
- Overview of liquor regulation in higher risk environments in NSW
- Leading a culture of compliance
- Minimising risk of alcohol related harm in your business
- NSW Government and industry approaches to minimise alcohol related harm
For more course details click here to download the brochure.
Barringtons are also holding Licensee Training - click here to view details.
Not sure if you require Licensee or Advanced Licensee Training? Click here to view the Liquor & Gaming NSW Licensee requirement checker.
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Successful completion of the Licensee Training will result in the automatic renewal of a current RSA endorsement on the recognised competency card.
Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)
a) A student wishing to renew a current RCG endorsement on the recognised competency card completes the required RCG refresher training through Barringtons prior to completing the Licensee course.
b) Students that do not wish to renew a current RCG endorsement must surrender this endorsement by completing the RCG Declaration Form. Approved training providers must upload via the online course management portal prior to lodging the Licensee course.
Once you’ve successfully completed the Advanced Licensee course you will receive an interim certificate which is valid for 90 days and is valid for duties immediately.
2019 ADVANCED LICENSEE TRAINING
VENUES 2019 DATES
- Henry Lawson Club 6th February
- Wests Ashfield 13th February
- Sharks 20th February
- North Sydney Leagues 20th February
- Rose Bay RSL 27th February
- Woonona Bulli RSL 27th February
- Windang Bowling Club 6th March
- The Entrance Leagues 6th March
- Charlestown Bowling 13th March
- Goulburn Workers 13th March
- Batemans Bay Soldiers 20th March
- Port City Bowling 20th March
- Yarrawonga Golf 27th March
- Ballina RSL 27th March
- Dubbo RSL 3rd April
- Tamworth Region 3rd April
Licensee training will be held the day prior to each Advanced Licensee course. Click here for Licensee training dates.
Total course duration 4 hours, excluding breaks (Maximum of 20 per group)
$480 per person
Click here to enrol online. For more details contact Debbie Ryan on 02 9899 0677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*On 1 September 2018, the NSW Liquor Regulation 2008 was replaced with the NSW Liquor Regulation 2018.
This is not a nationally recognised qualification