It’s time to take your first step on the career ladder. Enter into a world of freedom, flexibility and creativity by undertaking entry-level hospitality or business training with Barringtons’ Job Ready course.
What does Job Ready include?
Our Job Ready course has been specifically designed to address the current needs and dynamics of Australia’s exciting club industry. Participants of our course are, quite literally, job ready!
This face-to-face course provides the entry-level skills required to become a hospitality or business champion. Barringtons’ prides itself on providing a high level of education, and as such our Job Ready course is run in a highly realistic simulated club environment, conducted at registered local businesses.
Students of the Job Ready course walk away with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment, having completed units from either our Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316) or Certificate II in Business (BSB20115).
Units from our hospitality certificate include:
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHGAM2001 Provide responsible gambling services
- SITHFAB001 Clean and tidy bar area
- SITHFAB003 Operate a bar
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXCCS003 Interact with customers
Units from our business certificate include:
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBITU203 Communicate electronically
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Online units are also available.
To learn more about the details of each focus area, download our Job Ready program overview here.
Click here to enrol in a Job Ready Course.
Why train with Barringtons?
Job Ready graduates have access to Barringtons’ Jobs in Clubs website - a network for clubs recruiting future employees. Students who complete the course can upload their profile to the website for no cost, helping them find work quickly after graduation.
Additionally, Barringtons have 25 years of experience providing high-quality training to New South Wales businesses and students. Over this time we’ve developed a team of expert industry trainers, as well as a network of key business partners such as ClubsNSW - which employs over 96,000 people nationally.
Job Ready courses are held regularly, so click here to enrol today or contact us for more details.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397