Barringtons’ Diploma of Human Resource Management course was created to address the needs of professionals aspiring to lead HR functions in their office. This nationally accredited certification will equip you with skills in workforce planning strategies, HR and compliance systems, performance managements systems, work health and safety and industrial relations regulations.
The Diploma of Human Resource Management is recognised across the HR market in Australia as the preferred qualification for industry professionals. By completing the nine-unit course you will set yourself up to excel in roles such as:
- Human resources assistant
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources administrator
- Human resources officer
- Payroll officer
The Diploma of Human Resource Management includes the following topics:
- Networking in the club industry
- Emotional intelligence in leadership
- Facilitation of change from a leadership perspective
- Leadership, change and business relationships in the club industry from the HR, business, management and hospitality viewpoint
- Importance of human resource, planning and recruitment
- Understanding the role of HR
- Club workforce needs and recruiting, selecting and inducting staff to meet this need
- Work health safety
- Manage employee relations and implement and monitor WHS
- Budgets and finances in business
- Effective development and management of budgets and its impacts on the business
- People management
- Develop and manage performance management processes
- Manage people performance
- Establishing relationships in the club industry
Click here to enrol in Diploma of Human Resource Management - BSB50615/BSB50618 or download the enrolment form here.
What do you need to know?
There are no prerequisites to enrol in this course, however consideration will be given to your academic history as well as your work experience. The training runs, on average, for 12 months, but can be extended or shortened based on your individual competencies.
You complete your qualification via a blended delivery of distance (workbooks and assessments are completed off site) and through structured classroom sessions. Assessments could be conducted on or off the job. Assessment activities may include oral presentation, role-plays, assessment activities, knowledge quizzes and project based exercises.
Once you have successfully finished this course you will receive a Diploma of Human Resources Management or a Statement of Attainment for competencies completed. This qualification may gain recognition of your studies towards the Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Why work with Barringtons?
Our team of trainers have been delivering nationally accredited training courses for over 25 years. Barringtons’ reserve of knowledge and passion for professional development present the ultimate recipe for success. Click here to contact us.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Barrington Training Services RTO provider number 91397