The construction industry is a field that comes with all sorts of unique challenges, from how businesses recruit staff through to managing compliance and preparing for any eventuality. With 25 years of experience, Barringtons are perfectly placed to assist construction companies of all shapes and sizes with whatever it is they need. By taking a tailored approach that looks at the specifics of every business, our team can implement solutions that improve profits, minimise risk and increase productivity.
No matter which facet of the construction industry you and your business operate in, the Barringtons team provide a range of essential services to maximise your profits and minimise risk. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
The right staff and contractors make all the difference in construction, and every business should be looking to attract the very best, by providing them with the induction training and management they need to succeed. The team at Barringtons can provide a range of services to assist with how and who your company brings on board.
- Background checks: To ensure every hire is the best fit, background checks are an essential part of the recruitment process. Barringtons provides candidate vetting, and has been doing so throughout corporate Australia and government for decades. After one of our checks, employers can rest assured that each hire has been thoroughly vetted and recommended.
- Security: Construction projects require the very best in terms of security, and Barringtons has the experience to provide this. Our fully screened and vetted operatives prevent problems on your job sites, and are available 24/7.
- Safety: Keeping employees safe at work is hugely important, and failing to stay abreast of the relevant guidelines can bring fines and other punishments. Make sure this doesn't happen to you with the help of Barringtons and their range of services covering everything from security risk assessments to WHS audits.
- Online Training: Of course, hiring the right contractors and providing a safe and secure environment is only part of the job. Contracting companies also need to make sure that contractors are trained and qualified for any and all challenges they may come across. Online training courses and custom inductions from Barringtons make this possible, without cutting into too much precious time.
We all know that compliance is becoming more and more important - regardless of which industry you work in. However, the need for appropriate measures and procedures is especially great in the construction sector, where the consequences of non-compliance are far greater. To assist businesses with the process, Smartek is a complete compliance management solution, and it can drastically improve efficiencies while reducing time spent on the processes by employees.
- General Compliance: Smartek is able to take control of and monitor all aspects of a business's general compliance needs. From employees to equipment, everything can be easily tracked and accounted for, streamlining the process and taking the burden off of your employees' shoulders.
- Contractor Management: The construction industry is heavily reliant on contractors, but dealing with compliance processes such as site induction every time a new worker arrives can be a resource drain. Smartek provides a simple, all-in-one alternative that allows for compliance to be organised far more quickly.
- Work Health and Safety: Identifying and minimising any WHS risks on your site or premises is a critical aspect of operating a construction business. The team at Barringtons can ensure that this happens via audits, reviews and the development and implementation of appropriate systems.
Every construction business needs the right security measures in place, and the Barringtons team have the experience necessary to design, implement, staff and monitor these systems.
- Security Risk: All businesses comes with some degree of risk, and this is especially true in the construction industry. The Barringtons team can assist be providing a comprehensive report of your security measures and key recommendations to reduce your risk.
- Security Design: Designing an appropriate security system requires experience and expertise. The Barringtons team can assist with everything from design to implementation, ensuring your business's security system is up to scratch.
- Security Management: Managing and maintaining a security system requires expertise, and the Barringtons team can assist with a clear plan that outlines how to address any gaps in the system.
- Investigations: In the event of something going wrong with your business, it's vital to get to the bottom of things quickly and without causing fuss. Barringtons' experienced investigations team have a proven record of uncovering everything from fraud to theft, and can help your business regardless of the problem.
- Crisis and Emergency Management: If an accident or natural disaster does occur on your site, crisis and emergency management are the processes that will follow in order to best deal with the situation. Barringtons can help with everything from process mapping to simulation testing, ensuring your business is prepared for the worst.
- Business Continuity: If a disaster does strike, business continuity ensures minimal loss of productivity or income, helping your business get back to work as quickly as possible. Barringtons can assist with this planning in addition to crisis and emergency management.
- Disaster Recovery: Recovering key systems and vital information is one of the most important steps after a crisis. Barringtons can make sure that your failsafe mechanisms will come through for your business.
- Organisational Resilience: Operational resilience is the ability of a business to respond and recover as quickly as possible after a disaster. The Barringtons team can assist with these preparations.